Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yay, Me!

Well, I did it. I changed over to blogger beta, the whole xml deal. Complete with a fancy new look! It took me forever but as far as I can tell, I didn't lose anything and everything is working as it should. After I'm done posting this, I can't wait to close my laptop and go to bed.

It's been a crazy, hectic, and did I mention crazy? week. Maya was sick to top it all off, so sorry for neglecting all my wonderful daily reads... tomorrow I'm devoting some time to being a 'net addict again so I can catch up with everyone out there in cyberspace.

Well, I think my bed is calling my name...

4 comments:

Scylla said...

Yay! Love the look!

Anonymous said...

Blogger beta...xml...? Sounds greek to me!

Juliana said...

Hi...you change your layout :D Cool... Btw...Happy Valentine's day to you and family.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Looks great!