Sunday, April 13, 2008

Selling Prints

I have about 2 pages of new photos over at Flickr... so, for my weekend snapshot here's a mosaic of some of the shots I took.


And now I am going shamelessly promote myself by telling all of you to check out my Deviant Art Store where you can purchase prints of my work, because Mama needs a Digital SLR camera...

Hey, at least I'm not just begging for money or putting ads on my website (no offense to those who do, I have thought about it!) I am actually selling something. So help a starving artist out!

6 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

Ads are annoying. I only have one so that I can cover my domain name purchases and hosting. I seriously doubt I'll ever make any more than what I need to do that.

Hmm . . . I recognize a TON of the objects you photographed. We must travel around a lot of the same places. Good luck with the store!

MaR said...

It seems you and your camera were very busy! Great shots !
Happy WS :)

Barb said...

Love the Sky shot, what colors! Also loves the Let Your Light Sine down set. I take my camera everywhere, too! Doesn't everyone?

Anonymous said...

you are a talented photographer. :) your photos are all beautiful and one would think you're already using a dslr camera. good luck!

have a great week!

Mapped Memories
Cafe Munchkin

Sweets said...

beautiful pics ;)

BlondeBrony said...

Happy WW! Thanks for sharing.