Sunday, January 4, 2009

Extrememe Makeover: Home Edition Tonight!

Watch Extrememe Makeover: Home Edition tonight on ABC. The family tonight is from right in here in Pittsburgh. I got to process and print photos for the show/family! A small thing, but still... It was pretty cool.

My very good friend, co-worker, and photography guru Chuck from Chuck Brown Photography actually got to do more... he took photos, did interviews, and wrote about it for a local newspaper. He blogged about his experience here. Check it out!

I'm excited to watch this tonight, it is going to be a very touching story (as usual!). Check it out! And if you see framed family photos, photos from their vacation, etc. know that yours truly had the honor of helping to make that happen!

4 comments:

amy said...

I'm sooooo gonna watch.

carmilevy said...

OMG, that is so cool! We watched the show - it's our kids' favorite, and for once I am happy to encourage them to watch television - without even knowing the connection. I'll have to tell them when they get home, as they'll be so excited!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://kavizoca.freecities.com/qylehyz.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]